[real-eyes] Re: Question abour Anti-Virus Software

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:26:49 -0500

First of all, we're talkking about an image that is saved *before* something
goes wrong with the computer.  And once the hard disk is restored to that
image, everything, and I mean every single thing, all programs, all screen
readers, all keys, all *.dll files, are as they were before whatever malady
befell your computer.

Ruthie & When you're lost, admit it and ask for directions! "We are more
than the sum of our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger
ID: clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak
for the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak
for the one, Who could not speak for herself.