[real-eyes] Paragraph mark and new line

  • From: "Todd Schoeller" <schoellert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 06:52:29 -0600

Hey Gang,
I don't know how I did this but somehow everytime there is a small break in
text in Microsoft word I keep hearing "Paragraph mark".  It is truly annoying.
Then other times I hear "new line".  I am not hearing punctuation or anything
like that so I am confused at what I did to turn these things on.  So then if I
don't know how I turned them on I am really in the dark on how to turn them
off.  Can someone tell me how to turn off the paragraph mark and new line
announcements?  Any help is appreciated.

Blessings,

Todd