[real-eyes] Re: PC slow and footpedal issue

  • From: "Loy" <loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:58:09 -0400

Your memory is low. You need to check and see how much your model can =
handle.and increase to at least 1 GB memory. You can do this by going to =
www.crucial.com and put in your computer brand and model and it will =
tell you how much memory it can handle. You can buy from them or any =
where you wish.
----- Original Message -----=20