[real-eyes] Re: One touch typing.

  • From: Terrie Lee <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:12:21 -0600

yes it has this as you do not need to double tap , call apple and they will
tell you how to do this as i did this and i do not know how i did it . the only
thing that i remmber is that i was on the the keyboard and turned my fingers
like a dial and switched the typing style.

Terrie l.arnold

On Feb 21, 2012, at 7:41 AM, "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On the I-4 I understand there is a setting for one touch typing. You press down
the letter and hold it for about two seconds and then it will go into the edit
field. Has anyone heard of this and what setting is it under if there is one.
I’m loosing my place just a little.