[real-eyes] Re: One touch typing.

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 09:11:14 -0600

It's touch typing mode.  As soon as you select the letter and raise your
finger, it types.  You get to this by turning the imaginary dial, called the
roder.  Just spin two fingers on the screen like spinning a wheel till you
get to typing mode, then flick down toward the bottom of the phone with one
finger until VO says touch typing.  This is the mode many of us use.  I make
sure I have an edit box on the screen, then spin my index finger, middle
finger, and thumb like I'm turning a radio dial putting them very close
together.  You hear a spinning sound and it changes between words,
characters, edit, and typing mode, sometimes a couple of other choices
depending on where you are.  Hope this helps.