[real-eyes] New Mozekty beta

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 19:25:32 -0500

Hi folks! Just wanted to tell you incase you haven't heard of the program or
have the older version. Mozekty beta 2 is out. There are some new designs to
the program. Such as, sharing stations, a favorites list, and even saving
your own favorites list. I am currently running the beta version now as we
speak. I have also been giving feedback on the program for features to be
added in the actual release. If you would like to check it all out, visit,
http://www.infradrive.com

Duyahn

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo messenger: themusicman_2004