[real-eyes] Re: Mobile Accessibility 1.9 For Android Released

  • From: blindbites <blindbites@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:59:07 -0500

Here is how I did the update.
I went to the Play Store, pressed the menu key and pressed enter on My Apps.
I down arrowed from there and it showed the available updates. Mobile
Accessibility was listed under Manual Updates.
I pressed enter on Mobile Accessibility.
There was a line or two with my email address and a button that said
Update. I pressed enter on Update and that did it.
Steve