[real-eyes] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: Tig Aga <tig_aga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 23:00:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,
Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home PC
that guards against viruses, spy-ware, and other malicious software. Here is a
very nice article on Microsoft Security Essential.

http://www.ezdia.com//Microsoft-Security-Essential-/Content.do?idu0

Microsoft Security Essentials is a free* download from Microsoft that is simple
to install, easy to use, and always kept up to date so you can be assured your
PC is protected by the latest technology. Itâ??s easy to tell if your PC is
secure â?? when youâ??re green, youâ??re good. Itâ??s that simple.