[real-eyes] Re: Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "&Ruthie" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:08:27 -0600

ROFL, Jose, that doesn't sound like anything Microsoft would do.  Sounds
like that is malware messing with you.

Ruthie & How do you get off a non-stop flight? "We are more than the sum of
our parts." Private mail is *always* welcome. MSN Messenger ID:
clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx AOL ID: chaosynchronous We are the few, Who speak for
the many, Who cannot speak for themselves. We are the many, Who speak for
the one, Who could not speak for herself.