[real-eyes] Re: Making pdf files editable

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 15:36:41 -0500

There are ways to do this with enumerable programs such as Nitro PDF and
Nuance's PDF Converter. Neither of these works well with speech except as
conversion to Word or RTF then reconversion back into PDF. Nota bene that
some features may well be lost in the transition. If this is something you
will have to do more than once or twice, best to buy the real thing. Acrobat
Standard and Pro will do the trick, and they should work with speech.