[real-eyes] Losing focus in folders

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:14:20 -0500

Hi folks
Even though I don't use Jaws anymore, I still live by the JFW settings. Here is
the
problem I am having. When I go in to a folder that has mp3's, I will highlight
an
mp3 file to play. Winamp comes up and plays that mp3. That's all well and good.
Here's
the problem. Let's say the mp3 is number 22 in the list. As stated earlier,
Winamp
comes up and plays it. But you don't stay highlighted in the background on that
mp3.
You are brought back up to the top of your list of mp3's. I have also tried this
with video files as well. I remember reading someware that your desktop can
refresh
like a webpage if not set. I can't remember where that is to turn that off. This
is an annoyance and I have uninstalled all toolbars if I found them and ran a
scan
for malware. And there is none. I am running Xp. Am I missing something?
Duyahn