[real-eyes] Re: I'm having a horrible time installing freedom box

  • From: "Ruthie Clark" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 14:34:43 -0500

What is it with comapnies that deal with the disabled/blind...?  Between
your problems and my own with another company I'm trying to work with right
now...sigh.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. -
Albert Einstein

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.