[real-eyes] Re: If you use m.facebook.com with a PC

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:57:06 -0600

Someone from fs recommended lite.facebook.com, but I didn't much care for
that page either.  I suppose it might be a little less cluttered, but I
don't fine it very good either.
Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God