[real-eyes] How to tell if IPhone aps are voiceover compatible

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:52:34 -0500

Hi all,
I have recently discovered that a financial calculator I need for my courses
is available as an IPhone application. Apart from the fact that I don't own
an IPhone and would therefore have to borrow one, is it possible to know
what applications are compatible with voiceover before purchase? I don't
want to buy it only to find I can't use it independently.

Thank you very much,
Sarah