[real-eyes] Re: Hooking up outlook express to gmail

  • From: "Brandie Young" <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 22:15:56 -0500

jim,

reggie already sent me  file of gmail configure and i did set up in the
outlook express other day ago on my old computer.  i not able to get stuff
from website i noticed website of gmail show said unable to reach gmail
check the internet connect something i not uerstand that for carryng all
message into the outlook express inbox darn but only i got several emails
that is why website of gmail  are hold it up wont carry over to the
outlookexpress.