[real-eyes] Fw: iPhone app could help you switch to a cheaper data plan

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:31:53 -0500

This could be worth checking out.
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.