[real-eyes] Fw: [blind-people2] did anyone get a freedom scientific CD in the mail today? I did!

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:27:16 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Maheen Wickramasinghe
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 4:58 PM
Subject: [blind-people2] did anyone get a freedom scientific CD in the mail
today? I did!

Well! What a nice surprise! I got the jaws for windows software today in the
mail from freedom scientific. Not sure what the software is but I will have to
look at it later. Did anyone get it I wonder?
Maheen the classic country music piano player and singer.
 Email and windows messenger
maheen.wickramasinghe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype
maheen221

__._,_.___

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
  a..  20New Members
Visit Your Group
Search Ads