[real-eyes] Re: Fw: Mobile Speak and Mobile Speak Smart Phone Clearance

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:08:00 -0600

I can recommend the Mobile Speak Smart Phone software.  If this is MSS 2.0 I
can tell you I paid $300 for it ad then the crash came.  If anyone is truly
interested in making a Smart Phone or a Simbion phone accessible thi is a
good deal.  I'm assuming that for upgrades after the initial purchase, you
can deal directly with Code Factory.  To check out the phones that are able
to accept the MSS software, go to www.codefactory.com.  There is a list of
phones.