[real-eyes] Fw: Bluetooth Headset Recommendations

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:45:06 -0600

I was almost positive that the blueant q1 worked with vo, but I wanted to be
positive. I have the q2 and this was not an issue, so not we know, there is
an upgrade and the q1 will be fine working with vo, but you just need to
update the firm ware.  For some of you that have a bluetooth that is not
reading but is supposed, I would recommend going to the manufactures web
page and searching for a new firm ware update.  This might just fix your vo
problem too.  Here is my source info for the blueant q1.
Hugs, Andrea M Breier

Remember: If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours!
Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God