[real-eyes] Fw: [Blindattic] New Barter List

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:14:55 -0500

I just want to take a second to tell everyone about a new list which is
being sponsored by Blind Treasures. This new list is called The Barter
Chamber and is strictly for the trading of goods and services, hence the
word Barder. The list is growing fairly quickly and if you would like to
join and see what Bartering is all about, just send an email to:
Thebarterchamber-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The list is not a for sell so if you are looking for a place to sell your
items then this is not the place for you. This list should be a lot of fun
so come take a look.

List Owner

Blind Treasures
Phone: (804)-726-8900
Sales: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: kingmeade
Web Page: http://www.blindtreasures.com

Treasures is fun, safe, and affordable! We offer a wide selection of
interesting & unique treasures which change on a daily basis, but are
usually in low quantities, so you must act quickly. Featuring monthly
contests for free prizes too!
We specialize in creating customer satisfaction and our number one goal is
pleasing you! Simply call or email the King with your order, concern, or
suggestion and he will take care of it for you!  So we invite you to   enter
the castle and give us a try... and begin receiving the royal treatment you
deserve today!! http://www.blindtreasures.com

Blind Treasures
Phone: 804-726-8900
E-Mail: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx