[real-eyes] Re: Fw: BCScan 1.1

  • From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:58:48 -0500

I don't know enough about the jaws scripting to know if its capable of doing
what the script for window eyes is able to do.  Not slamming jaws, calm down
people, I just don't know enough to say that this can be done in jaws
without having to use an actual program.

I know with scripting in window eyes the person can actually create a dialog
that is used to present info and options to the user.  The scripting in
window eyes allows  the person writing the script to do just about anything
through windows without having to actually load a program.  For example
having a script tell IE to go to a web site, submit data wait for the
response, filter the data for the few pieces you want and then display that
data in a dialog to the user with standard windows controls.

So I'm not saying it can't be done with jaws, I just don't have the
knowledge or experience with jaws scripting to know.

Steve