[real-eyes] Re: Fascinating

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 06:09:05 -0500

amazing truly amazing. I wonder if you can somehow by pass the id stamp on
the priter. wouldn't it be cool to use the same color  papper as the inc
that the prineter uses? maybe it will not show up.or maybe only install the
black cartrage on the printer. wonder what happends then.I keep thinking of
a fraze each time I here of another right taken from us. don't think I herd
this any place. the fraze is. and the noose tightens.

dude I hope someone cutgs the rope before that noose kills what's left of
our  freedum. I wonder if the governments computers that scan emails for key
words catch any of mine because of my crappy spelling. ooupos i bet there
reading this now.