[real-eyes] Re: Descriptive Movies in KC?

  • From: "Erika Wolf" <wolferika@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:00:01 -0500

It's really sad in this day and age that these theater workers have no clue
when it comes to descriptive movies showing in their own place of business,
and what devices to issue out upon receiving a request for such
accommodation device.  It's really quite pathetic how unknowledgeable these
workers continue to be.  What a shame.
Erika