[real-eyes] Re: DAMAGED SD CARD

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 06:50:55 -0600

Great job!  These are indeed steps that can be used on a windows computer.
They are  not screen reader specific, so no worries there.  Good luck!
My best regards to you all,

Andrea M. Breier

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here!

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.