[real-eyes] Re: Choosing a laptop

  • From: Brandie Young <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 09:35:46 -0600

hi karen,

HP suck is not great seem slow not enough  faster.

my netbook that is what reggie was telling heather cairns while on the
phone we were at the best buy store, my netbook with window xp, and
buy a full size float keyboard for laptop so dont have to use the
small keyboard on that just buy full size keyboard or you can use your
old keyboard to plug into your laptop too that is what i am doing now.
i know netbook has mouse touch and speeaker in it too. has 3 usbs on
side and side and 3 holes for microphone or headset or whatever but no
cd or disk in it at all and has small square of memory in it too.

thats why reggie tell heather what I need.

brandie