[real-eyes] Can the Pac mate omni read pdf's?

  • From: sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:39:03 -0400

Hi all,
I'm still working through the decision-making process for notetakers
(thank you for your thoughts), but I just have one question. Does the
pac mate open/read pdf files? I tried to open one but it said I had to
download a certain program to do it, but anywhere on the FS site it
seems that this is not the case. Can you enlighten me?
Thank you,
Sarah Jevnikar