[real-eyes] Re: Apps

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 14:31:04 -0500

You can get navigon at the app store on your phone, if you are on a wifi, or
through iTunes and then synch your phone.  around me is an app that tells
you what businesses are around you.  You can then send it to your gps app
and get directions to fine it.  oMoby takes pictures of items and comes back
and tells you what it is.  I can read bottles and cans with it plus anything
else you can think of.  Oh, and Google is Google.
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.