[real-eyes] Re: AVG and JAWS

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:23:16 -0500

Hi Sarah,

What sort of things are you noticeing about your computer?  Are you getting
pop ups?

Another good anti spyware app is super anti spyware available from
www.antispyware.com and they offer a free or paid version.  I bought a
license for 3 machines as well as a lifetime license on all 3 machines.  I
never have to buy it again.

Thanks,
Jim