[real-eyes] A great article that you must read, she's my friend!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:34:06 -0500

I wanted to let you know that there is an article about, my friend,  Tina
Blatter in the KC Star newspaper today, she is the cover story on the KC Star
magazine!
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/07/31/2114010/artist-tina-blatters-creative.html

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!
Hugs, Andrea M. Breier

            Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no
reason, love without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and
laugh often.