[real-eyes] Re: A couple applications I know nothing about:

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 07:02:28 -0500

Thanks Jim.  Have a good week.

-----Original Message-----
From: real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:real-eyes-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jim Ellsworth
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:40 PM
To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [real-eyes] Re: A couple applications I know nothing about:

Ben,

I have some doubts about Google Earth but if you get the right version of
Audacity it should work pretty well.  I wish I could remember which version
that is but I can't.  Also, there is a list you can join for blind users of
Audacity and JAWS.  The following should help with all of that.

The audacity4blind website is at
http://users.northlc.com/sberry/
Audacity keyboard commands, and more...

Thanks,