[real-eyes] Re: A Braille display question.

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 06:40:33 -0500

Hi Nance,

Is your friend aware that once you press tab twice in the braille options
dialog accessed with insert control B, or the way you did it,  that there is
a checkbox to control whether the tree  is expanded or not?  If you check
the box that says expand tree view, then tab to close and press space the
setting should hold.  I just tried it here.  Let me know.

Reg