[rclsaver] Vote James Sappenfield for Student Union President

  • From: Deirdre Manning <dmanning@xxxxxx>
  • To: rclsaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:44:38 -0400

Hi Everyone,
As many of you know, one of our fellow Resnet workers, James Sappenfield, is running for Student Union President. James has been an excellent advocate for the student body and has served the BU community with the utmost professionalism. His dedication not only to the student government, but also to the Resnet program, is evident in all that he does. That being said, I am asking that you log onto Student Link and join me in voting for James. Polls close tomorrow, so it is vital that you cast you vote now. Lastly, to best have your voice represented, if you believe in James as I do, please ask everyone you know to vote for James as well.

Thank you,
Deirdre Manning