[rclsaver] Re: Student union meeting-important

  • From: seibelj@xxxxxx
  • To: rclsaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:00:59 -0400

Can anyone recap anything important that happened in the meeting? I went at 8:30 and was unable to stay until 9:20.

-james seibel

Quoting Kabir <kabirag@xxxxxx>:

I just stepped out of the meeting- they won't discuss ResNet until 9.20pm tnight. If anyone can make it at 9.20 who couldn't make it at 8.30 initially, please try to go!

Regards,
Kabir