[rclsaver] Re: Proposal Suggestions

  • From: "Arturo M. Escajeda" <artesc@xxxxxx>
  • To: rclsaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:08:17 -0400

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Village. Sorry about that. But,
altogether we can save nearly $20, 000 just by cutting pay by $1. If we
close earlier (like Terrie said, on Friday's, weekends, etc) and cut some
hours out of the weekly totals, the savings could go up. I don't have time
to figure it out right now, but the number would go up.