[rc3r] Signup

  • From: "Ben Swann" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bswannrr" for DMARC)
  • To: River City 3 Railers <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:27:31 +0000 (UTC)

Please use the below link, Event Signup - River City 3 Railers  to signup up
for the remaining events.  The Science Museum is covered.  The GBGH needs
people.

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Event Signup - River City 3 Railerssignup SCIENCE MUSEUM OF VIRGINIA SIGNUP
SHEET Friday, November 27, 2015 - Sunday, November 29, 2015 2500 West Broad
Street, Richmond, VA 23220 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Friday & Saturday |
| |
| View on rivercity3railers.org | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

Sorry about the delay, been busywith Fred! However, signup sheets are now
posted on the website. Link is http://rivercity3railers.org/signup.html. You
may add your name and/or delete it if something comes up; these files
areeditable by anybody with the link. HOWEVER, Ben Swann maintains the
mastercopy, his copy is the final word as to who is supposed to work when. If
youchange anything, you MUST also contact Ben at bswannrr@xxxxxxxxx,home phone
- 379-1120, or cell - 677-8545. I have done my best to get them upto date based
on the files that Ben sent out several days ago and the morerecent email
exchanges.

 If you have any questions, please call me at 677-8545
 Thanks,Ben