[rc3r] Re: Signup

  • From: Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:22:57 -0500

Ben,

I will pick up the shift on December 6th
From 10-230. Due to work I have to drop
The December 13th shift. Thank you.

Harold

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2015, at 7:33 AM, Ben Swann (Redacted sender "bswannrr" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please signup for these dates. We NEED people to signup.

December 5 1 person for 2:30 thru 8
December 6 3 people for 10:00 thru 2:30
1 person for 2:30 thru 7
December 12 2 people for 2:30 thru 8
December 13 1 person 10 thru 2:30
1 person 2:30 thru 7
December 19 2 people for 2 thru 7
December 20 3 people for 10 thru 2:30
1 person for 2:30 thru 7
December 26 2 people for 9:00 thru 2
2 people for 2:00 thru 7
December 27 3 people for 10 thru 2:30
1 person for 2:30 thru 7
January 2 2 people for 9 thru 1:30
2 people for 1:30 thru 6
January 3 1 person for 9 thru 1:30
1 person for 1:30 thru 6
January 8 1 person for 4 thru 6
January 9 3 people for 1:30 thru 6
January 10 2 people for 9 thru 1:30
1 person 1:30 thru 6

Please Signup

Thanks,
Ben

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:40 PM, William Robertson
<wsrsummer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ben,
I signed up on the site.
Thanks,
Bill

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. I should be able to.

Harold

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 6:19 PM, pcondro@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Can you print PowerPoint files?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 5:06 PM, Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Peter,

You can send to me:
16 Fox Hollow Lane
Meherrin Va 23954

Or just send me a file in email for me to print

Thanks.
Harold

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 12, 2015, at 3:42 PM, Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Harold….send me your address again and I’ll send you some flyers that can
just B&W copy.

I have the southside hospitals and many doctors offices covered.

We will need some volunteers for poster put-up on the southside along
Midlothian Tpke and Huguenot Rd……..I would not do this until right after
Thanksgiving because they rarely survive more that 1-2 weeks.

I can also send a PowerPoint file with the posters….the pics with me on it
are only for the hospital….

Peter

On Nov 11, 2015, at 8:35 PM, Harold Walker <19hwalker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To all,

I have been assisting with the layout at
Blackstone and it is almost complete. I
Have copies of their holiday brochure to
put on our table at SMV & GBGH. Bobby
would like to hand out the RC3R brochure
at the hardware store. I was hoping I
could pickup some of ours to give to
Bobby at the SMV during setup.

I was also wondering if the small layout
had room for a fire station. I got one
from Bobby that was going to be trashed
due to the boards being burned out. I
wanted to make a nice stationary display
if there was room.

Thanks,
Harold

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2015, at 2:27 PM, Ben Swann (Redacted sender "bswannrr" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please use the below link, Event Signup - River City 3 Railers to
signup up for the remaining events. The Science Museum is covered. The
GBGH needs people.

Event Signup - River City 3 Railers
signup SCIENCE MUSEUM OF VIRGINIA SIGNUP SHEET Friday, November 27, 2015
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 2500 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23220
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM Friday & Saturday
View on rivercity3railers.org
Preview by Yahoo

Sorry about the delay, been busy with Fred! However, signup sheets are
now posted on the website. Link is
http://rivercity3railers.org/signup.html. You may add your name and/or
delete it if something comes up; these files are editable by anybody
with the link. HOWEVER, Ben Swann maintains the master copy, his copy is
the final word as to who is supposed to work when. If you change
anything, you MUST also contact Ben at bswannrr@xxxxxxxxx, home phone -
379-1120, or cell - 677-8545. I have done my best to get them up to date
based on the files that Ben sent out several days ago and the more
recent email exchanges.
If you have any questions, please call me at 677-8545

Thanks,
Ben