[rc3r] Re: SM SET UP SCHEDULED FOR TUESDAY NOVEMBER 24TH @ 11:00

  • From: Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 12:09:14 -0500

I will bring my plexiglass on Friday.
Peter

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2015, at 11:52 AM, Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chris,
The bridge module is not ready. No track and no wiring. Your module will be
needed.

Ken

On 11/18/2015 11:38 AM, Christopher Nagle wrote:
I'll be there. I can bring my module if needed... Did the bridge get
finished? If my module is needed then I'll need somebody to take charge of
it for tear down since I'll be on a 24 hour shift at work. Thanks.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2015, at 11:17, Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is everyone that has a module or modules at home going to be able to be at
the SMVa Tuesday morning with their module(s)? If you can't, I remember
last year John dropped his off Monday evening and left them against the
wall where we set up in the Rotunda so that's an option.

Also, if you have any 10" jumper tracks at home remember to bring them. We
have no spares.

My wife has been cutting up the felt inside skirt so we have a separate
skirt for each module. No more unrolling a couple bolts of felt. She is
going to sew velcro on the felt so Tuesday we need to attach the other part
of the velcro to the inside of the modules. This will probably take a bit
of time.

Ken

On 11/13/2015 7:26 AM, William Robertson wrote:
Tom and I spoke last night on the phone concerning the set up at the SM.

The plan is to set up the big layout on Tuesday November 24th @ 11:00 AM.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks,
Bill