[rc3r] Re: Running Schedules

  • From: Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 20:17:22 -0500

I did an event sign up for GBGH.......I am on call the weekend of Dec
11-13. I am also on call Christmas week like 2 years ago....this should be
my last one! I am working every day from 12/21 through 12/27.

Peter

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Christopher Nagle <
christopher.j.nagle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

Sorry about the delay, been busy with Fred! However, signup sheets are now
posted on the website. Link is http://rivercity3railers.org/signup.html.
You may add your name and/or delete it if something comes up; these files
are editable by anybody with the link. HOWEVER, Ben Swann maintains the
master copy, his copy is the final word as to who is supposed to work when.
If you change anything, you MUST also contact Ben at bswannrr@xxxxxxxxx, home
phone - 379-1120, or cell - 677-8545. I have done my best to get them up to
date based on the files that Ben sent out several days ago and the more
recent email exchanges.

Second, have we decided on a time for the SMV set-up? We need to verify
this. Thanks.

Chris