[rc3r] Re: Lionel Caboose with Camera

  • From: "Ken Young" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kanawha72" for DMARC)
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 14:14:16 -0400

One other thing - it comes with a CD with the software that allows you to view the camera directly on your computer. During the loading my virus monitoring program found a virus and said it eliminated it. I canceled the download. Just more Lionel quality control issues, allowing whoever burned the CD's stick a virus on it.

Ken

On 6/17/2020 1:22 PM, John Crockett (Redacted sender jctrainman for DMARC) wrote:

The buy sounds like a mistake to me.  Water over the dam, but I would guess someone would have posted what a pain the thing is to operate/use.
John