[rc3r] Re: Ladies Night Friday November 20th

  • From: William Robertson <wsrsummer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 18:01:19 -0500

I will confirm as the date approaches but as it stands now the GBGH plans
to have the same space cleared for set up on 11/18/15.

Bill

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Ben Swann <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

We can set the Small layout up. We need to make sure we have all of the
raffle there. The table, signs, tickets. I will be there to help.

Ben

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 1:02 PM, John Crockett <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would stick with the big layout and the raffle set-up.

John