[rc3r] Re: GBGH Sunday

  • From: Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 10:40:45 -0500

I thought about the problem last night and the only thing I could come up with was Variable 1 somehow got turned off so I went to the GBGH early this morning. Sure enough I turned Variable 1 on thru the remote and it came back up. So everything is working again at the moment.

Ken

On 12/23/2018 9:37 AM, Bantle, Jack A. wrote:

Guys:

Club funds should be used to solve large problems like this.� After the GBGH time is over we should have a committee em paneled that looks for a decent solution to this never ending problem.

Thanks,

Jack