[rc3r] Re: Events

  • From: Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 11:13:17 -0500

Harold,

You're on a roll ! Daughter gets married, move to a new house, new job, and lost weight. You going to hit the lottery next? :-D

I need your new address so i can update the club roster.

Ken

On 11/5/2015 5:20 PM, Harold Walker wrote:

To all,

After conversations and a generous offer I returned to walmart 4 weeks ago.
This however may impact some of my train running during the holidays. Not
exactly sure how my schedule will go but hope to assist at science museum and
definitely GBGH. I will be there as I can and assist with filling open shifts
where possible.

On health note, I am excited to report that my weight reduction program has
netted a loss of 31lbs and 4 waist sizes. More water and no McDonalds!!

Everyone have a great evening.

Harold

Sent from my iPhone