[rc3r] Re: 12/19 GBGH Update

  • From: Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 15:24:55 -0500

Speaking of batteries - last Friday night I couldn't get the Lionchief Chessie engine to run. Opened up the remote and one battery was leaking. Cleaned it up, replaced the batteries and it ran like a champ. We really need to pull all batteries out of all the remotes when everything goes back in the trailer.

Ken

On 12/19/2018 2:40 PM, Peter Mellon wrote:

Tom, thanks for cleaning up my mess.  I feel bad that I should have been able to fix it myself but good that I may be able to do it better the next time. Thanks for being a great safety net.

Peter Mellon
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Thomas Gilsdorf <tlg225ccr94@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tlg225ccr94@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

The screws we originally used were too short. I put ten 1 1/4" Kreg screws in. All good now...