[ratpack] Re: hey, guys!

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:01:33 -0500

I am as good as I will ever get. I just have to quit slinging engines and
transmissions around... I am up to walking 3+ times a week for 2 to 3 miles.
I can stand up straight, and lie flat again. Most of all, the pain running
down both legs is all gone. It was arthritis, and I am sure it's not over
for my lifetime, but I do my best to keep mobile. Move it or lose it
basically.

It just takes time. I know your husband must have gone through a lot too. We
got to be happy for every day we get above ground. This is a lesson I
learned a long time ago.

JC