[ratpack] Re: fun catching up!!

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:20:59 -0600

Aleta,

Thanks for the kudos, up til recently I've been primarily a landscape
shooter with a real love for waterfalls, but after getting hooked up with
the RatPack I've been hooked on high octane fuel. The orange relfection was
just a fluke, I didn't really know what I had until I looked at the photos
later. The 'Race Prep' shot was just one og those things while waiting for
the cars to hit the track. That photo won an honorable mention at last years
state fair, I haven't seen Gary since, I've got a shot I'd like him to
autograph for me.

There are no cars running this weekend but I'll be out there for the bikes
and see what I can see.

Do you do paintings from photos? I have a couple of favorite waterfalls that
maybe I'd also like to have as paintings. Let me know what you do.

Thanks again, do you have a site where you post photos?

Michael AKA Dr Zamboni

--
Michael Wells
MCWells Photography