[ratpack] Re: camera accessory

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:16:51 -0600

Carl,

I had an eyecup on my Canon 50D when it was stolen, probably the reason it
was stolen. It cost about $10 and seemed to be a good addition to the camera
since I almost always wear sunglasses while shooting at the track. I
purchased a cheaper version of the eyecup for my new 40D and it fell off
somewhere at the track, this unit only cost about $3 so I guess I got what I
paid for. If you're looking to get one, go a head and spend the $10 for a
good quality cup, in my case the old saying 'buy cheap, buy twice' was true.

Good luck

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z