[ratpack] Re: You gotta see this...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:33:32 -0600

Boy! The purpose behind the whole thing totally escapes me...although it gives me a hint that maybe I'm on the right track with having a "Quick Pix" section and one for everything in detail.

I sure wouldn't have posted 100 shots to a blog like that. I went upstairs and took a nap while it was loading. No kidding.

Some of the photos are very good. Some just show that he has a hell of a press pass. I have no idea who the photographer is. Maybe I otta get out more. (Wait...I've been out and on the road for the last 3 weeks...if ya count Sandy as on the road. :))

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 3/21/2010 4:16 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:
I agree some very nice shots, I did find three that I questioned. I not sure that I would have published them. I have lots and lots of photos that are under exposed like these. Maybe I should call my stuff "totally crap too".
See attachment.
Technotard