[ratpack] When I want your opinion I'll ask for it...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:21:50 -0600

All,

My dad used to say to me 'When I want your opinion I'll ask for it...' well
I'm asking for your opinion. I'm attaching a photo that I personally like,
in fact I have a 12x24 print of it in my cubical at work. It goes against
many of the rules of photography but beauty is in the eye... I like the star
effect from the head lights as well as the ghost lights, which I believe are
a reflection from my filter, any how, I like the reflection of the clouds
off the front cowling and windshield and the dark green against the gray of
the pavement.

So let me know what you think, maybe I'm alone on this one.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells