[ratpack] Re: Tough picture

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:53:58 +0000 (UTC)

'sokay...I prolly deserve it...just one caveat...don't ever  let anything
electronic know you're in a hurry!

Fuzzy focus strikes again!  Found my 70-300 VR is not perfect...I CAN  overcome
the VR by  pointing it  straight up, or being a bit wobbly on the feets. Looked
just like  "reverse panning blur", it did!

 Drat, and it's a Nikon, too!

I just gotta get those up-the-tailpipe shots for dramatique effect, ya
know! ....hmmmm... Definitely more learning curve ahead...other wise, couldn't
be happier.  My keepers have increased by magnitudes, especially at full zoom!

I'm happy as a pig in slop!

Boy, those Blue Angels put on a GOOD show. Pixes later, whenever I get the
ambition... card reader is farbeling...needs replacement.

You guys are a Baaaaadddd influence on me...mostly full auto Paul...I took 450+
images, closer to 500 with the ones that I deleted, in the 6 hours of the air
show. That's a first for me, but that's how I get around airplanes.  I found
I'm just not fast enough for the jets  making a high-speed, low level pass!
Ferraris  do that , too.

The medical services tent was the only shade around. Told them I was diabetic
and feeling a bit light-headed (true) and they gave me water, and fed me
crackers and trail mix. Nice people. Altogether, a good day!

----- Original Messerve it.bage -----