[ratpack] Timing is everything...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:57:52 -0600

All,

So I bring a friend to the track to get him excited about shooting
motorsprots and this is what happens right in front of us. This is just a
small sample of the 120+ pictures I took of this sequence. Take a look at
the driver in pic 1054, he's in front of the car and obstructed by the smoke
but his posture says it all, he had a lot of guts to stick his head back
into the car to activate the internal extinguishers, lot a good it did. Need
less to say Brandon is going to be submitting a media credential request for
the NASCAR/Rolex-GrandAm for the two of us, he works for AutoNet TV. And
thanks to Al for getting us discounted tickets.

http://www.pbase.com/twistedlight/the_falken_on_fire

Enjoy

Dr Z

--